Happy New Year!
This year we are going to kick things off with a new feature: Photo Op Monday’s. That means, on the first Monday of each month, we are going to give you a bunch of photo ideas that you can use on your scrapbook pages.
Let’s get started!
This month you may want to capture shots of:
- 1. icicles sparkling as they hang from rooftops
- 2. clear, blue skies reflecting light on clean snow
- 3. firewood piled high, ready to warm your home
- 4. a snowman
- 5. snowballs ready to be launched by young hands
- 6. driveways and walkways being shovelled as the day begins
- 7. ice skating
- 8. fluffy bed covered in snuggly quilts and comforters
- 9. snow boots in a row by the door
- 10. warm toes inside cozy slippers
- 11. kids sledding down the snowy hills
- 12. mittens, scarves, and hats that match
- 13. fresh tracks or footprints in the snow
- 14. smoke drifting from every chimney on the street
- 15. snowboots by the back door
- 16. rosy cheeks of those who have been playing outside
- 17. a snowfort or igloo
- 18. ice fishing