By Noella A.
Today we are going to create takeout boxes!
1 – 8 1/2 x 11″ Cardstock
1 – pc double sided patterned paper (I used this line from Scenic Route)
1. Follow instructions for the following template and instructions designed by Mirkwood Designs: http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/takeout.htm
2. I resized my template to be about 8″, I used my photo edit program to do so. Print out template and cut out. Using a scorer trace your template onto your cardstock. Cut out.
3. Using your template as a guide..place over top and score where indicated by broken lines. Make your box and glue corners on the inside.
4. Using your template once again as a guide, cut out patterned papers for all four sides. (I used two patterns) And Glue.
6. You can punch a hole or follow the template instructions for the closure method. I used a ribbon for the top through a punched hole.
7. Whaa laa, there you have it a perfect little trinket box to hide little candy or toys inside!