By Noella A.
I hope you will join me in making a Mini Travel Bag Album! 😀
2 Chipboard Sheets Approx. 8 1/2″ x 11″ (You will be cutting them)
2 Sheets of coordinating Patterned paper
Coordinating ribbon approx. 6″ in length
1 Sheet of Cardstock to match for bottom accordian
1 sheet of cardstock for inserts
1. Cut 2 pieces of chipboard following instructions in diagram below:
2. Measure in top 3/4″ in toward the center on both sides as shown in diagram. Draw a line down to the corner of each side and trim off to make the shape of the bag.
3. Cut 1 – piece of chipboard 5″ x 1 1/2″ (this is the closure) and 1 – pc of chipboard 5″ x 1″.
4. Using glue stick Cover all your chipboard pieces with patterned paper making sure to overlap and fold over to back. (This makes a nicer smooth edge). Then cover insides with another pattern or cardstock leaving a bit of an edge.
5. Cut 4 – 1″ x 1/2″ strips of Patterned Paper. Fold in half and join Top back of travel bag to top and top to closure with glue. (see photo)
6. Then Glue back piece on the back of the bag making sure that the flap will fall to the front.
7. Using ribbon create a handle glueing it under the flaps
8. Cut a piece of cardstock that is 5″ x 6″, accordian fold in 1/2″ measures. Should create 6 slots. (I only got 5… )
9. Glue to each piece of the bag on the larger edge which will be the bottom of the bag.
10. Cut 6 – 5″ x 4 1/2″ pieces of coordinating cardstock and adhere between each accordian, creating your pages for your album.
11. Add your embellishments and photos and whaa laa!!
Please post links to your blogs in this post. I am very excited to see what you all will come up with!
Have Fun and Happy Scrapping! 😀