Hey there, I’m going to take you step-by-step through making some adorable chipboard magnets.
1 piece of cardstock
1-2 pieces of coordinating patterned paper
Chipboard blanks (as many as you’d like)
Colorbox Chalk or similar ink
Doodling pen (I used Sakura Glaze)
Liquid Glass, Gallery Glass, or Modge Podge
1 magnet sheet with adhesive backing
1. Choose chipboard shapes in the theme of the magnets you wish to create.
2. Cover the top side of the chipboard blank with patterned paper. I just used a glue stick making sure the edges are adhered very well.
3. Ink the edges with Colorbox Chalk or similar ink.
4. Doodle on the patterned paper or decorate it as desired.
5. Cover the entire decorated top side of the chipboard with the liquid glass or Modge Podge. If you are layering other chipboard pieces onto the magnet base just add them as desired right on top of the wet liquid glass or Modge Podge. I did not have any trouble with the patterned paper bubbling.
6. Allow the chipboard pieces to dry. This will take approximately 24 hours.
7. Stick adhesive backed magnet to the bottom side of each piece of chipboard and trim around the edges.
Now you have some adorable magnets for your refrigerator or some sweet gifts for any occasion!