By Noella Arsenault
Okay girls! I have a class for you..ps..pardon my manicure..scrapping does a number on the finger nails..tee hee
3 pieces of coordinating Patterned papers
2 scrap piece coordinating cardstock Cut 2″ x 6″
1 piece of chipboard 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 (Used only for a template)
Tags different sizes
Crop a dile
Any embellishements you would like to use
1. Fold over your first sheet of paper over the chipboard template. You should have a bit of an overlap where you will be able to glue.
2. Remove the chipboard template before you glue. Continue to fold the two other PP the same as the first.
3. Fold all of your pieces in half again.
4. Place Your pages inside each other making sure you keep the pattern you want for your front cover on the outside. Using your crop a dile, punch 5 holes.
5. Add your ribbon along the edge to keep your book together.
6. On the front and back covers you will use the 2″ x 6″ strips folded in half lengthwise and glue on the edge to overlap.
7. Cut out different shapes for the pockets. And embellish away!