By Noella Arsenault
Okay girls! I have a class for you..ps..pardon my manicure..scrapping does a number on the finger nails..tee hee
3 pieces of coordinating Patterned papers
2 scrap piece coordinating cardstock Cut 2″ x 6″
1 piece of chipboard 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 (Used only for a template)
Tags different sizes
Crop a dile
Any embellishements you would like to use
1. Fold over your first sheet of paper over the chipboard template. You should have a bit of an overlap where you will be able to glue.
2. Remove the chipboard template before you glue. Continue to fold the two other PP the same as the first.
3. Fold all of your pieces in half again.
4. Place Your pages inside each other making sure you keep the pattern you want for your front cover on the outside. Using your crop a dile, punch 5 holes.
5. Add your ribbon along the edge to keep your book together.
6. On the front and back covers you will use the 2″ x 6″ strips folded in half lengthwise and glue on the edge to overlap.
7. Cut out different shapes for the pockets. And embellish away!
I thought this was a cool one! You can make this work with whatever you have on hand. I did mine with Halloween in mind but this is easily adapted to whatever occassion you need it for.
1. Cut your cardstock to 10.5 “x 5.0″.
2. Score your cardstock at 1.25″, 2.5″, 4.25″, 6″ and 8.25”. Now fold accordian style. The smallest fold should be folded down as this will be the front of your card.
3. Now the fun part: embellish with stamps, punches, die cuts, stickers, chipboard, etc. Any theme will work.
Here is mine “closed”:
And here it is “open”:
Come and get it!! A beautiful autumnal kit
just waiting for you. :0) And with a Full Kit purchase, you also get Scrapbooker’s Club House’s Sketch Duets. That’s 2 Free Sketches that come with your Full Kit purchase. Gotta love that! Treat yourself–you know you wanna!
Get your preorders in here and view more kit samples here. Enjoy!
I *heart* this kit. It is jammed packed with your favorite manufacturers like Pink Paislee and Maya Road:
Here are some samples that I did recently. It is truly a versatile kit where you can scrap kids and adults alike.
I’ve had a few people ask about ideas for the canvas tags/patches in the kit. As you can see above, I did a half flower in the Explore layout. You can also see some like these:
at the Pink Paislee site with instructions on how to make them found here:
Another idea is to use them for a small notebook cover. Similarly, I am doing a Thanksgiving/gratitude mini album which is below. I xyroned the canvas patch on and I think it works well for the cover of it.
Hope you like what you have seen so far and will feel inspired to get The Road Home kit for yourself and preserve some memories that will last a lifetime!
Don’t forget that with a full kit purchase, you will receive our Sketch Duets–that is 2 sketches to jumpstart your creativity that are exclusive to Scrapbooker’s Club House!