By Nicole D.
You will need:
1. Free hand or trace flower template. I traced some Fancy Pants chipboard flower shapes for mine. As you can see, they don’t all need to be the same shape but they do need to be different sizes.
2. Cut out flower shapes with scissors. If you want a fuller flower, trace and cut more of the first 2 layers.
3. Ink edges of flowers using brown ink.
4. Fold flowers in half and staple along crease. For the smallest flower, fold in half twice and then staple. Set the smallest flower aside.
5. Begin to layer the flowers. Open the largest one and shape it the way you want. Then open the next flower layer and adhere to the previous with tape runner/glue dots/adhesive. Continue until you have all the layers attached.
6. Attach button to flower center and voila! It is now ready to your layout, card, or altered item.
I hope you enjoyed this TTT and will show us the flowers you have made too! :0)