This is a very simple technique. It’s fast, easy and gives wonderful dimension to any project. Let’s get started!
- Get a piece of patterned paper and turn it over on it’s back. Draw a spiral. You don’t have to be perfect so freehand is ok.
- Tear your paper following the spiral. Pinch the paper around the spiral to create more dimension.
- Turn it over and ink the edges with ink, if desired.
- Now to create the flower: firrst stick the center of the spiral down to your project. Then slowly make a spiral, moving outward so you are working from the center to the outermost edge of the flower. When you’re at the end of the spiral, just tuck the end underneath the flower and adhere.
- Embellish the center of the flower using a brad, button etc. Feel free to embellish the layers too with stickles or liquid pearls or anything else you might like!
Tip: Layering this flower on top of another flower looks cool too!