Who doesn’t love a glitz in their life? I know I do! Using Stickles/Glitter glue is such an easy way to add some shimmer to any page.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started on your journey into glam:
- Doodle with it: with the fine tip applicator, it is easy to doodle with. You may wish to do your doodles in pencil first or use stamps/rub ons for your pattern, if you are not feeling confident enough to freehand your doodles. Then simply trace over with glitter glue and let dry.
- Highlight images: is there a particular area of an image you would like to draw attention to? Add a little glitter glue to catch your eye! For example, outline the edge of a photo matt or add sparkle detailing to snowflake stamps.
- Write with it: a great way to make titles or make particular words stand out is to write with glitter glue.
- Dress up your paper: have a piece of pattern paper that looks a little blah? Lightly apply some glitter glue with a brush. This works best on small areas of paper as the paper may buckle.
- Create your own embellishments: Spread glitter glue over paper and allow to dry. Using a hand punch or a die cut machine, cut out various shapes and/or letters. Feel free to try various mediums such as transparencies, chipboard, etc.
- Design your own icy chill: Glitter glue is perfect for creating the look of sparkly snow.
- Make your own pattern paper: design your own pattern paper by creating swirls, circles, dots, dashes on your background paper.
And with it’s small compact size, these make great stocking stuffers! You can find them at Scrapbooker’s Club House right here
Question of the Day: Are you a morning person or a night owl?